Stream Player is lightweight internet stream player with several smart features to aid OneClick stream playing in a dedicated player window.
Currently available Mac app features are
- Quick opening as a source of a media stream URLs, URL text or HTML source snippet selections, local HTML files either from macOS services and context menus or using drag & drop onto the application dock icon, status menu icon or any stream window.
- Always on top, full screen and caption less player windows.
- iCloud drive sync to share and synchronize the stream list between your iOS and macOS devices.
- Full screen, always on top and caption less player windows.
- Player window arrangement in tile layout, ideal for watching f.e. multiple web cams at once.
- Automatic stream title detection.
- Automatic, user configurable embedding of well known video URLs as full sized window content.
- Automatic reopen of selected stream windows at Stream Player startup.
- Customizable sub-menu hierarchy to store streams in a structured manner, Watch Later, Favorites, etc. lists.
- Customizable application quit behavior, you can keep Stream Player in status menu or let it exit normally or automatically if all windows closed.
- Customizable web stream content behaviors, enabling-disabling navigation, context menus, editing.
- Ad blocking in stream contents.
The minimum required macOS version is 10.10 Mavericks Stream Player!
You can purchase it in the Mac App Store.