Stream Player is a lightweight internet stream player with several smart features to aid OneClick stream playing in a dedicated player window.
Currently, available Mac app features are
• Quick opening as a source of a media stream URLs, URL text or HTML source snippet selections, local HTML files either from macOS services and context menus or using drag & drop onto the application dock icon, status menu icon, or any stream window.
• Supports streams
⁃ Safari supported common streams over HTTP
(HLS, WebRTC, fMP4, etc.)
• Always on top, full screen and caption less player windows.
• iCloud drive sync to share and synchronize the stream list between your iOS and macOS devices.
• Full screen, always on top and caption less player windows.
• Player window arrangement in tile layout, ideal for watching f.e. multiple web cams at once.
• Automatic stream title detection.
• Automatic, user configurable embedding of well known video URLs as full sized window content.
• Automatic reopen of selected stream windows at Stream Player startup.
• Customizable sub-menu hierarchy to store streams in a structured manner, Watch Later, Favorites, etc. lists.
• Customizable application quit behavior, you can keep Stream Player in status menu or let it exit normally or automatically if all windows closed.
• Customizable web stream content behaviors, enabling-disabling navigation, context menus, editing.
• Ad blocking in stream contents.
• A basic Finder like stream organizer on macOS for easier handling of multiple stream entries at once.
The minimum required macOS version is 10.15 Catalina for Stream Player!
You can purchase it in the Mac App Store.
Join us on Discord